Automatic Utility Payments
- ACH auto-pay allows your financial institution to automatically transfer the amount from your bank account every month for your North Mankato utility bill.
- To enroll in ACH auto-pay: download, print, and fill out the ACH Automatic Payment Authorization Form and send it in with your current payment, or fill out the form in person at City Hall (1001 Belgrade Ave). The amount due each month will be transferred from your Bank account on the due date specified on the bill or if the due date is on a holiday, the amount will be transferred on the next business day.
- Credit card auto-pay allows you to enroll in auto-pay through our online payments system.
- To enroll in credit card auto-pay, log into your online payment account, and click the "Enroll in Auto Pay" button. You will be required to choose the day of the month you would like your bill withdrawn.
Meter readings can be sent to the City by any of these options:
- Drop Box at City Hall or Commerce Dr. (boulevard next to New 2 You parking lot)
- Online Meter Reading Form
You may withdraw from this plan anytime by notifying the City of North Mankato in writing. (The City of North Mankato reserves the right to cancel use of this Automatic Pay Plan at anytime.) If you have any questions about your bill, just call the City of North Mankato Utility Billing Department at 507-625-4141.